Only two weeks until FOODSERVICE & HOSPITALITY EXPO 2023 will open its doors (P)
Between November 4 and 6, the FoodService & Hospitality Expo will take place, one of the most promising profile fairs in South-Eastern Europe. The event will be hosted this year by Hala Laminor, with no less than 15,000 square meters allocated to Romanian and international exhibitors. It is an event expected by visitors looking for solutions for the industries in which they operate, an opportunity for entrepreneurs and professionals to interact, but also an opportunity to participate in new competitions, some of which are the first in our country.
There will be three days full of intense discussions, presentations, analysis on emerging trends and innovations, opportunities to guide visitors and exhibitors around values such as openness, transparency, trust and collaboration, essential directions for a sustainable future. The FoodService & Hospitality Expo will also be an opportunity for exhibitors to showcase their product portfolio, so they will compete to prepare gourmet tastings and drinks to impress.
Visitors and exhibitors with a background in hospitality will help build a more comprehensive picture of what Horeca looks like today, shaping opportunities to thrive in a competitive business environment with the help of trends.
Visitors to the exhibition can expect to discover an extensive range of products, services and presentations covering all categories of interest in running a successful business:
• Food: meat products, dairy products, canned goods, pulses and grains, oils, ethnic and gourmet products, vegan alternatives, superfoods, fresh fruits and vegetables, fish, eggs, sweets and snacks, bread and other bakery products, convenience foods and foods instant, pasta, baby food, herbs, spices, salt, nuts, seeds and dried fruits, organic food: organic food, gluten-free products, etc.
• Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages: water, soft drinks, coffee, tea, wines, spirits, beer, cider, premium alcohol, organic wines.
• Equipment and software solutions: food and beverage production equipment, food processing machinery, filtration equipment, heating and cooling, refrigerated logistics and temperature controlled, automation and IT services, quality control, delivery and aggregator solutions.
• Raw materials and ingredients, food additives, dyes.
• Non-food products and services: Interior design services, cleaning and hygiene products, textile products, tableware for hotels, restaurants, furniture, food and beverage packaging.
• Foodtech: food processing machinery, filtration equipment, heating and cooling, software, automation and IT services, quality control, automation software solutions, SAS solutions, POS, digital marketing, e-commerce, delivery platforms, brands virtual.
Referring to the fair, Silvia Ion, Horeca Insight organizer and managing partner, expressed her enthusiasm: “FoodService & Hospitality Expo is certainly the culmination of months of effort consistently invested in highlighting the potential of Romanian hospitality at its best important industry event. Whether you are a manager or an entrepreneur, we guarantee that you will find solutions for your business, from software dedicated to Horeca to the best ingredients and packaging solutions. I take this opportunity to renew the invitation for visitors to identify those workshops and workshops that resonate with them, I can’t wait for the Dessert Competition or the premiere Kitchen Battles that will make their debut at this year’s Expo. Of course, I also remember the countless occasions when exhibitors will want to delight you with premium products they are proud of or invite you to taste a special drink.”
Within the Expo, no less than 20 culinary demonstrations and workshops have already been confirmed, such as: “Our everyday taxation”, “How HORECA can benefit from online marketing supported by AI” and “Applied circular economy in gastronomy”. In addition, we will witness the final of the Unichef Cup 2023, an educational project supported by Unilever Food Solutions Romania.
Dessert Journey is a competition where confectioners and pastry chefs can experience exposure to rigorous competition, entered contestants responded to the challenge of creating desserts that suggest a sweet journey, combining retro and modern elements. You can find more information about all the workshops during the three days of the FoodService & Hospitality Expo on the dedicated page.
Reflecting on the international importance of the exhibition fair, Odai Shhab – co-founder of Food Hub Consulting and partner of the event, expressed his gratitude for participating in the organization of an exhibition of such scope and relevance. He emphasized the role of the exhibition in promoting local businesses from the increasingly attractive economic environment of Southeast Europe, especially since exhibitors from Bulgaria, Greece, Turkey and Hungary have announced their participation; practically recognizing the need to promote some sectors that contribute significantly to the region’s economy.
FoodService & Hospitality Expo 2023 promises to become the most important profile fair, and visitors can still register on the official website.