The communication with investors and the best sustainability reports will be awarded at ARIR Gala on November 17th
- The individual investors are invited to vote for the companies listed on Main Market and on AeRO market with which they communicate best
- Listed companies are invited to submit their sustainability reports in the category “Best Sustainability Report”
The Romanian Investor Relations Association (ARIR), the promoter of the Investor Relations (IR) concept in Romania, awards the best listed companies based on the opinions of institutional investors and individual investors active on the Bucharest Stock Exchange. In November 17th, at ARIR Annual Gala, will be announced, for the 4th year, the best listed companies and their representatives within 9 categories.
Daniela Șerban, President & Co-founder ARIR:
‘ARIR objective is to contribute to a more active stock market. The efforts of listed companies for greater transparency and better IR are visible, and through ARIR initiatives we want to contribute to a more friendly ecosystem with issuers and investors, especially by reducing the duration of capital raising operations, so necessary for the development of the capital market. On November 17 we recognize the performance of listed companies and IR professionals, together with the listed company community, investors, market institutions, brokers, analysts and the press.’
The categories awared at ARIR Gala 2022 are:
- Ranking realised by Institutional Investor platform (industry leader in benchmarking and research of companies), comprising the feedback and votes of worldwide institutional investors, active on the Romanian capital market
- Best CEO
- Best CFO
- Best company in Investor Relations (IR)
- Best IR professional
- Ranking realised by individual investors who can vote on www.arir.ro, until November 10, 2022 for:
- Best company in Investor Relations (IR) – Main Market
- Best company in Investor Relations (IR) – AeRO Market
We encourage investors to rate companies transparency, the quality of the reporting and their communication from the perspective of the availability and proactivity of the Investor Relations team.
- Ranking realised by a specialised and independent jury, based on a set of criteria defined with top specialists from the market – more details here.
- Best Sustainability Report
The listed companies will be able to apply for this evaluation through a representative by sending the request to ARIR (email@example.com) until October 31, 2022. It should include the link to their sustainability report. The members of the jury that will evaluate the reports are Adina Ardeleanu – Co-Founder Financial Intelligence, Adrian Codîrlașu – Vicepresident CFA Romania, Cristian Petre – Investment Manager NN Pensii, Laura Negrișoiu – Sustainability Director Mazars Romania and Mugur Popescu – Investment Director BCR Pensii.
- Special awards
- ‘Best Board Design’ Award by ENVISIA – Boards of Elite
- Special award by Bucharest Stock Exchange
The strategic partners of ARIR Gala 2022 are: Bucharest Stock Exchange (ARIR founding member), Banca Transilvania (ARIR associate member), TeraPlast (ARIR founding member), IMPACT Developer & Contractor (ARIR associate member), Romcarbon (ARIR associate member), Nuclearelectrica (ARIR founding member), Antibiotice (ARIR associate member) and Autonom (ARIR associate member).
Media Partners are: Financial Intelligence, Agerpres, Business Review, Capital, Cariere, DC Media Group, Energynomics, Feel the Markets, Global Manager, InfoFinanciar, Juridice.ro, Money.ro, The Diplomat Bucharest.
The Romanian Investor Relations Association – ARIR was established in November 2018 at the initiative of Daniela Șerban together with the founding members: Bursa de Valori București (BVB), ALRO, Electromagnetica, Franklin Templeton Management – București, Hidroelectrica, Nuclearelectrica, Teraplast, Transelectrica and Tony Romani. Joined the community: Electrica, OMV Petrom, Antibiotice, Purcari, Idea Bank, BRK Financial Group, Banca Transilvania, Transgaz, MedLife, Romcarbon, Farmaceutica REMEDIA, Autonom, IMPACT Developer & Contractor, 2Performant, One United Properties, Transport Trade Services, Patria Bank, Connections Consult, BRD – Groupe Société Générale, Rompetrol and Agista as Associate Members. INNOVA Project Consulting, ENVISIA, RTPR, Mazars and Marsh Broker de Asigurare – Reasigurare have become Affiliate Members.
ARIR members are among the largest companies in Romania, which have in common the desire to implement the best practices of transparency, communication with investors and corporate governance.