CTP to deliver 300,000 sqm of new buildings following 200 million Euro investment in 2021
CTP, the largest developer and operator of premium industrial and logistics parks in Romania and in Central and Eastern Europe, aims to complete the construction of its new buildings with a total area of 300,000 sqm by the end of 2021 and the investments dedicated to these projects will reach 200 million Euro.
A first project taking place at an accelerated pace is the warehouse that CTP is building for the logistics operator of Kingfischer, Quehenberger, within CTPark Bucharest West. The developer has already managed to raise 25% of the total area of the building just two months after construction started.
In addition to the warehouse for Kingfischer, the company that operates Brico Depot in Romania, CTP is also developing six other projects in its parks in Timisoara, Turda, Sibiu, Pitesti, as well as in the vicinity of the capital – CTPark Bucharest and CTP Bucharest North. These works have a market value of approximately 200 million euros and will be completed by the end of 2021.
The status of CTP work to be completed by the end of 2021:
- CTPark Bucharest West: over 25% of the work done
- CTPark Bucharest North: over 35% of the work done
- CTPark Bucharest: start of expansion work
- CTPark Pitesti: beginning of work
- CTPark Timisoara II: 85% of the work done
- CTPark Turda: 75% of the work done
- CTPark Sibiu: 15% of the work done