RBC BUSINESS CHAMBER consolidates the partnership with CCIB to promote Romanian companies at international level
RBC BUSINESS CHAMBER and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Bucharest (CCIB) consolidate their successful partnership with the objective of internationalizing Romanian companies, attracting foreign investments and increasing the competitiveness of Romanian-owned enterprises.
The document signed by Paula Pîrvănescu, President of RBC BUSINESS CHAMBER and Costică Mustață, President of CCIB, establishes the principles of collaboration between the two entities.
The protocol covers the full range of services offered to members such as: business forums, round tables, economic missions abroad, participation in trainings. The parties will jointly organize events for the members of the two chambers to present financing options for increasing the competitiveness of companies, knowledge of significant aspects on the internationalization of companies with Romanian capital, supporting companies with foreign capital in carrying out activity in our country, identifying research programs. development-innovation in partnership with institutes and universities.
In the next period, RBC will organize a series of special events for the Romanian business environment.
- Event “Networking and restarting the economic growth” – (August 6, 2020, Clubul Diplomatilor)
- IT&C and INNOVATION Conference – (August 13, 2020)
- Conference “TEXTILE INDUSTRY” – (August 20, 2020)
- AUTOMOTIVE LOGISTICS Conference – (August 27, 2020)
- WOOD INDUSTRY Conference – (September 3, 2020)
- Conference ,, HORECA INDUSTRY – “The greater fighter in 2020”- (September 10, 2020)
- Conference ” Inteligența artificială – alt viitor” – (September 17, 2020)
- Banking & Financing Conference – (September 24, 2020)
- RBC BUSINESS CHAMBER GALA 2020– (SEPTEMBER 26, 2020, TERRACE – PALACE OF PARLIAMENT