OTP Bank launches the 100% digital banking product LeZero, with zero costs and cashback included
OTP Bank Romania continues the digital development strategy of its portfolio by launching a 100% digital channel for contracting OTP Bank products. The first product available through this channel is the LeZero Package, which comprises a current account in lei, a Mastercard debit card, Internet and Mobile Banking with zero costs for the user, if the necessary conditions for contracting this package are met.
The launch of the digital channel for the purchase of OTP Bank products represents an important stage of the Apollo strategy, through which the bank aims to develop its presence on the local market. The LeZero Package can be requested and obtained now 100% online, from the comfort of your own office or home, being a modern solution, adapted to the current context in which physical distance is essential.
“OTP Bank’s development strategy includes both the expansion of the physical presence in the country, as well as the continuous growth in the digital environment. We have recently inaugurated a new cashless agency concept, and now we welcome customers with a modern and current solution, which includes the main digital banking tools used every day. LeZero is thus the first product that can be entirely digitally contracted and paves the way for new tools that we prepare for our customers“, said Roxana Hidan, Deputy CEO OTP Bank, Retail Division.
The LeZero Package, with a current account in lei, a Mastercard debit card, Internet and Mobile Banking can be opened in five simple steps:
• Online identification, for which a photo of the identity card and a selfie are required.
• Supplying necessary financial information.
• Confirmation of the chosen package and supplying a delivery address for the card.
• Video call for confirmation of identity and obtaining the Certsign qualified digital certificate.
• Signing the contract, electronically.
The cost of the package is zero for the user if he collects at least 1,200 lei per month in any current account opened at OTP Bank and makes at least one payment per month with the debit card held in the package or through the OTPdirekt service. Also, the new customers of the bank, who previously did not have a current account opened at OTP Bank and who purchase the LeZero Package by the end of this year, can receive a bonus of up to 10% cashback from the amount of transactions made with their Mastercard debit card, within the limit of 50 lei per month, respectively 600 lei per year, according to the Campaign Regulations available at www.otpbank.ro/campanie-LeZero.
The benefits of the LeZero package:
• ZERO commission on current accounts.
• ZERO costs for the debit card, i.e. without the card issuance fee or the administration fees.
• ZERO costs for unlimited cash withdrawals from any ATM in Romania.
• ZERO costs for 2 (two) cash withdrawals, per month, from any ATM abroad.
• ZERO administration costs with the applications included in OTPdirekt.
• ZERO commission for processing unlimited payments in lei through OTPdirekt, both intra and interbank payments with any bank in Romania.
• ZERO costs with SMS Control Account and Control Card alerts.
The increase in the use of these services is obvious, given that at the end of August the volume of digital transactions made by individual customers of the bank reached 92% of the total.