about us | newsletter | contact | archive | members area
Bogdan Nitulescu, Tremend
Cryptocurrencies volatility is a big problem»

State plans to achieve EUR 311.7 - 415.6 million from Romgaz listing

The Romanian Government plans to achieve a selling worth EUR 311.7 million, respectively EUR 415.6 million for 15 percent stake of Romgaz, following the listing scheduled to be operated on two stock exchanges, at Bucharest and London.

2013-10-18 15:07:56

Within today’s Government session, the trading price per share has been decided within a range of 24 and 32 lei per share, and an initial public offering scheduled to start on Monday and last nine working days until 31 of October. Romgaz stake will be divided as 15 percent stake will be made available for trading to small investors while the rest of 85 percent will be assigned to institutional investors. For subscriptions up to 10,000 shares will be offered a discount of 5 percent for placements operated within the first subscription week.

The discount for the second subscription week will be of 3 percent.
Other listings performed this year involved Transgaz in April, with an IPO qualified as successful by state representatives. In October, Nuclearelectrica’s 10 percent minority stake has been listed for a price of 312.4 million lei, lining with the expectations of the Minister Delegate of Energy.

There are 0 comments:

Validation Code

0 Comments  |  2110 Views
Daily Info
Smart city is not a fad, it's a necessity

In June 2018, the ranking of the most "smart" cities in the world was published. In other words, the most advanced cities in terms of human capital, social cohesion, the econo...

Ondrej Safar, CEZ Group: "Romania can become a hub for international smart solutions providers"

"We are already in the digital age, so the upward trend of implementing smart solutions is inevitable in all areas," he tells The Diplomat-Bucharest. "Especially in terms of u...

Telekom Romania, a strong supporter of Smart City development in Romania

Just like many other countries in the world Romania is now facing an unprecedented growth of the urban population, which can be both beneficial and detrimental for the society...

In the industrial era, the fight was for finite material resources. Not anymore

Now organizations fight and develop themselves for and around their talent. In a nutshell, getting ahead in today's business world is all about attracting and inspiring an e...

Richard Sareczky, Mol Limo: "We look at expansion locations across CEE including Romania"

Consumer mobility behaviour is changing, leading to up to one out of ten cars sold in 2030 potentially being a shared vehicle and the subsequent rise of a market for fit-for-p...




More on News
President Iohannis urges Romanians to be more united, stay involved in modernizing Romania

Romania's President Klaus Iohannis urged Romanians in France to be more united and stay involved as much as they are now in helping modernise Romania.


FDI in Romania rises 10 per cent after ten months in 2018

Non-residents' direct investment in Romania (net FDI) totaled 4.56 billion Euro in January-October 2018, around 10 per cent more compared to the same period of 2017, Romani...

Catrina, MCSI: Romania is ready to roll up its sleeves and work during the presidency of the EU Council

Romania is ready to roll up its sleeves and work during the presidency of the Council of the European Union (EU), said Maria Manuela Catrina, State Secretary at the Ministr...


Two billion youth risk of being left behind in the Fourth Industrial Revolution workforce, says Deloitte

Almost two billion youth worldwide risk of being left behind in the Fourth Industrial Revolution (Industry 4.0) workforce, which is changing at an increasingly rapid pace a...


ArcelorMittal receives binding offer for European assets from Liberty

British-owned Liberty announced a conditional agreement to buy four European steel plants, employing more than 12,500 people.


Revolut gets European banking license

Fintech startup Revolut is now officially a bank. While the startup initially expected to get its European banking license during the first half of 2018, the company has fi...


The Romanian labour market needs a well-thought approach, says FIC

The Foreign Investors Council (FIC) has signaled in the past 2-3 years that its members are anticipating increasing strains on the Romanian labour market because starting w...